Friday, April 20, 2007

Make Money Online with Affiliate Marketing

This is not what I planned to post but thought I would mention this product launch that I have just heard about and bought. You may have heard of Chris McKeeney he’s the author of such ebooks as Adwords Miracle, Day Job Killer and Affiliate Project X, they all became best sellers and have been hugely talked about in internet marketing circles and beyond. To be honest I have never bought any of them, I’ve read a lot of reviews on them but I had recently bought a different ebook on affiliate marketing as they came out, (and being a skinflint didn’t want to shell out the $97).

Well he has recently launched a new one called The Affiliate Commandments that has caught my eye and you’ve guessed it, it was the price that drew my attention - $9.97. What can I say I am the eternal bargain shopper, wanting great quality for an even better price (and why not)!

To get hold of something Chris has written for such a low price did get me excited, if nothing else than to see what all the fuss was about. He has a reputation for doing things differently and making ridiculous amounts of money in the process. I have to say I wasn’t disappointed in only 16 pages he really gives you useful information and shows you how to use it. Also it doesn’t matter if you are a beginner because you get The Complete Beginner’s Guide To Affiliate Marketing as a bonus when you buy The Affiliate Commandments. It’s no fuss and straight to the point - really good stuff.

As he says, “The Commandments are hard and fast rules that I follow every day to bring in 5 figures each month from affiliate marketing.” And with a price like that I thought it was worth a look! But as ever there is a time limit on this offer, so if you are interested in finding out more I would go have a look now.

Make Money Online

No comments: