Saturday, April 21, 2007

Make Money Online with Adwords

The 1st way I used to try to make money online was Google Adwords. Not really having a clue what I was getting into and with an ebook tucked under my arm I set off on my journey!

I started promoting Affiliate products and got my 1st taste of the world that is Internet Marketing. I found it much harder going than I thought it would be, a definite challenge. I have had some success with Adwords, although not as much as I had hoped for. I searched around for information to help me, and although I did find a lot of really helpful stuff to make the campaigns better, I couldn’t find exactly what I needed. Which, the same as a lot of other people out there was ‘how do you find a profitable niche’ (in hindsight I should have looked at more than just that). So unfortunately I decided to put it to one side and try something else (chicken!).

But I really enjoyed using Adwords. The system itself is very easy to use and I noticed that recently Google has added a lot of new features. I have started to use it again, but this time to create traffic for my blogs and I am seeing it in a whole new light. It’s so different when you use Adwords for your own products like blogs. With affiliate products you send people to a page and if they don’t buy or sign up then that’s it. But with promoting your own blogs they may not buy anything that you recommend, but they are on your blog and if they like it, they may come back to see more, and that in itself can be more valuable!

Make Money Online

No comments: