Thursday, March 15, 2007

Make Money Online with Blogs

Blogs have become a very important way to communicate and interact with a large amount of people that have a common interest. A blog is a website, like a personal diary where you can post pretty much whatever you like, anything from a political soapbox to your own personal thoughts. There are millions of blogs, and the best part is they are free!

I had no idea what a blog was when I started or how to make money online with one. I searched around a bit for some information to get me started. I found an ebook by Rob Benwell that I liked called Blogging to the Bank. I chose it mainly because it is priced very reasonable (only have a small budget - roughly halve $ price to get pounds) and it is a step by step blueprint of how he makes money online with blogs. Seeing as I knew nothing about blogs this seemed like a good place to start!

I have to say it is a great guide, he tells you exactly where to go and what to do, he’s straight to the point. Setting it up was very easy and you see the results instantly, he also shows you how to get traffic to your blog which at the end of the day is the most important thing. As well as the book you get bonuses including a newsletter and even his email address if you have any problems.

I am a visual person so having a step by step guide to follow was great. I needed some solid, helpful information to show me easily how to create and manage blogs, how you can use them to make money online and how to get them seen. I was lucky enough to find all that in Blogging to the Bank.

mandy88.bttb1.hop.clickbank.net">

Make Money Online

1 comment:

Tina - Freebird Professional said...

Hi Mandy

Great blog, and I can't wait to see it develop. I'm right at the beginning of exploring all of these areas - and yes it is an absolute mine field. The GREAT thing about it for me though - is that it enables me to try to earn something from something I LOVE doing and feel passionate about. I've just started my first blog. www.escapengland.blogspot.com and I have loads of ideas for other blogs... I would just love to get to a position where I can just spend my time blogging... the great thing about that as well - is that I may then be able to escape england...!! I hope you're managing to bring a decent amount of money in, and if you do happen to get a chance I'd welcome any comments you may have about my blog... Freedom Seeker