Thursday, March 22, 2007

Make Money Online

Create Blogs: Create Blogs
make money online

Do you blog from a Mac?

Have you had problems in new Blogger.com with editing the blog template using Safari?

I have recently had these problems, it was a nightmare trying to move page elements around on my blog and I couldn’t edit colours of fonts, it was getting really frustrating.

So I went to Blogger for help, and after some digging, found out that Blogger won’t work with safari! But do not despair if you have a Mac because you can use Firefox, which is an alternative web browser that you can download from www.firefox.com (its free) and everything works fine. You could also use Internet Explorer but I prefer Firefox.

Its written by Mozilla and runs on Macs with OSX, my Mac is pretty old and it runs great. Its got lots of add-ons so you can personalise it, but I quite like the search engine feature, you can choose different search engines as your default through the toolbar at the top of the page, which makes it easy to flip from google to yahoo etc (handy if your doing research). It’s made my life a lot easier.

No comments: